Friday, March 13, 2009

Bike Trips

Travis and I have been (as a certain friend of mine named after a Greek God would say) "ripping it up" on the Hondas lately on weekends. It’s been great to see more of the country and see village life a little…ahhh who am I kidding – it’s just cool to drive a dirt bike up and down steep hills and over log bridges. There was a moment where we were hanging out on his veranda one evening drinking warm Heineken and looking out over the valley with our (well, "our") dirtbikes and his (well, "his") land cruiser in the foreground, and the sun setting in the background, and we were thinking it doesn’t get much better than this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That'll be $5.00, Joe, for using that quote! Zeus

Anonymous said...

I just thought I'd comment that I miss you crazy monkeys. When do you come home again?
Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sean Here...What is the actual date you come home? I believe we need to get together!! Just planning the FVC annual desert golf tournament. THe boys are awesome. 3 full days of golf this time. e-mail me, we need to start figuring some stuff out.

Seanie